Thank You In Advance
As with all charities, The Next Step Trust is always short of money, in spite of all the very generous donations received to date. So if you would like to donate to the Trust, we will be very happy to receive your money. And if you can Gift Aid that donation, we will be even more pleased.
Since The Next Step Trust is a registered charity (number 1114197), donations from UK tax payers are eligible for Gift Aid status, which means that the Inland Revenue will refund us 20p for every 80p donated to us by tax payers. This means that for every pound donated by a tax payer the Trust actually receives £1.25 – a substantial increase and at no cost to the giver (and higher rate taxpayers will also receive a refund themselves!).
For more information on Gift Aid Donations, please do contact us.
Click here if you would like to print a Gift Aid Declaration Form
Thank you to the following for their very kind donations:
- Longwood Engineering have continued to both support and amaze us with a very generous donation of £5000.
- Adam Heslop’s Auntie Maria has raised funds for us throughout 2017 in conjunction with Cold Harbour. The total raised to date is £424. Thank you from Adam and all the other Next Steppers.
- Mr and Mrs Hartley of the Hillards Trust very kindly donated £2000 to The Next Step Trust in November 2017. Thanks go out to our new Caretaker, John Metcalfe who recommended our charity to Mr and Mrs Hartley who we in turn thank most sincerely.
- An ongoing thank you to Barry Wright who continually supports us on a regular monthly basis. This is a fantastic commitment and we appreciate his contributions.
- The Committee For Missions St Paul’s graciously donated £45. Thank you.
- A D Tearne has raised £106.50 through Slimming World. Thank you to them and also to Sarah our Autism Lead for her connection.
- Ashley Hulme kindly donated £50 to us. Thank you Ashley.
- Providence Church have once again shown their support by way of a donation of £170. Thank you to everyone at the church.
- IKEA donated £50. Thank you.
- A big thank you to Adam Heslop’s Auntie Maria Ruttledge who braved the ‘Tuff Mudder’ obstacle event and raised us a wonderful £300
- Many thanks to Nestle who have donated us £100 and lots of chocolate goodies to help towards our upcoming big birthday bash in October.
- A big Thank you to the following who all donated wonderful prizes for our big open day raffle in June 2016:The Victoria Theatre / Bargain Booze / Ailsa Minnis / Emma Nasey / Halifax Town FC / Saviles Hair Dressers / One Stop Shop, King Cross / The Weavers, Luddenden Foot / Mother Hubbards Fisheries King Cross / King Cross Fisheries / Walkers Butches, King Cross / Kay’s Café, King Cross / Electric Bowl, Halifax / Mattorian Framing, King Cross / Morris H Castle, King Cross / Frankies Salon King Cross.
- Longwood Engineering employees embarked on a 60 mile bike ride from Manchester to Blackpool on Sunday 12th July 2015 . They very kindly selected The Next Step Trust as their chosen charity for the event and raised a staggering £908. Longwood have supported us for many years. We extend a very big thank you for their kind donation and for their continued support. Well done to all the cyclist for this fantastic achievement.
- Wilkinson Woodward Solicitors helped raise a staggering £1200 for The Next Step Trust by hosting a quiz night at the Shay Stadium on the 18th June. A massive thank you to everyone who contributed to this outstanding event; especially Wilkinson Woodward for their continued support.
- Mr and Mrs Murgatroyd have once again sent us an annual donation of £50. Thank you for thinking of us every year.
- Halifax Ladies Circle fundraised through the course of 2013-14 towards the upgrade of our sensory facilities. It is an incredible that they were able to fundraise close to £7000 for us, thank you!
- We’d like to thank Betty’s York for choosing us as one of their preferred charities and for their donation of £500.
- We are fortunate to be supported by our local businesses, thank you to Julie Cooper from the Murgatroyd Arms, Skircoat Green for kindly donating £82.60 from their pub quiz night.
- We would like to thank Providence Church yet again for their continued support and for donating £550 from their annual gift day and Celebration service.
- We extend a very warm thank you to Richard Armitage and his sister Joanne for the donations we have received in memory of their mother Mrs Heather Armitage. Both Heather and her late husband John had a very personal connection with The Next Step Trust and supported us for many years. The organisation was set up and has developed over the years due to the good will and generosity of people such as Heather and John and we remain grateful for this. Mrs Armitage supported us in her life and we are overwhelmed by the generosity of her friends and family at this the saddest of times. Please accept our gratitude to all of you and be assured that we will spend the donations in the interest of the young people we support.
- Mr and Mrs Lister and Mr and Mrs Crawley have also sent us donations in memory of Heather Armitage, thank you for thinking of us at this time.