“Working together to support a fulfilling life for people with learning and physical disabilities; complex health needs and Autism”.
Our Social Mission is an enduring mission that we will always be striving to achieve. To achieve it is something more than important – it is worthwhile! And this leads to a series of positioning statements for the Trust:
- The Next Step Trust is a charity and a not for profit organisation that works in a caring, professional and enterprising way to provide the highest levels of support services possible for people with learning and physical disabilities; complex health needs and Autism.
- Through recognising individuality, we work in a flexible and responsive way to meet the needs of each person who uses our services.
- People with learning and physical disabilities; complex health needs and Autism needs deserve to have the same opportunities and choices in life as other people – the Trust works with parents, carers, professionals and other support organisations to make this happen.
- Our services are provided in a safe, healthy, happy and stimulating environment to support the development of a person’s independence, responsibility and potential.
- Generic aciphex 20mg from North Dakota
- Buy ceftin online from Alberta
- Buy imitrex 25mg from Georgia
- Stopping geodon and constipation
- DHL promethazine 10mg delivery
- Doxazosin mesylate side effects